In order to fully comply with the EU Legislation on Product Warrantees, ANDREAS CHARALAMBOUS ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LTD (the Company) offers a limited 2-year warranty to the buyer of the product (the Customer). This limited warranty is in force as of the date of purchase. In case the product is replaced, the term of warranty shall continue to be in force for the rest of the two-year period.
During the term of warranty, ANDREAS CHARALAMBOUS ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LTD, at its discretion, shall repair or replace free of charge the faulty product. ANDREAS CHARALAMBOUS ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LTD shall return the repaired product or another product to the buyer in operational condition. In case of product repair, the faulty part/s shall be replaced. It is noted that the terms accessories or parts include all parts of the product without any exceptions.
In order for the limited warranty to be in force the buyer is obliged to present the original receipt of the product and deliver the product at one of the ANDREAS CHARALAMBOUS ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LTD stores. It is noted that all products must be in their initial condition and include all accessories and packaging.
The warranty does not apply to natural wear and in the following cases:
1. The defect was caused because the product has been subject to use in a manner not conforming to the instructions of the manufacturer, abuse, if it was exposed to humidity or extreme hot or environmental conditions, or sudden changes in such conditions, corrosion, rusting, non-authorized modifications or connections, non-authorized opening or repair, repair with the use of non-authorized spare parts, misuse, unsuitable installation, accident, natural phenomena, which are beyond the reasonable control of COMPANY (including for instance defects in the department of consumable parts such as batteries, which as a rule have a limited life) unless the defect was caused directly because of the use of defective materials, designs or workmanship
2. The customer has not notified the COMPANY about the defect within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of a defect during the warranty period.
3. The product is not returned to the COMPANY within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of a defect during the warranty period.
4. The product serial number, the identifying date code, or the IMEI number, have been removed, deleted, defaced or altered or are illegible
5. The defect was created due to the fact that the product was used or connected with accessory that is not appropriate to the technical characteristics of the device.
6. The defect was caused by a defective network operation.
7. The product has not been checked by the technical department of Company to establish and verify the defect of the appliance.
8. This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive means for customer satisfaction according to COMPANY and the sole and exclusive liability of COMPANY against the client for defects or malfunction of the product. This limited warranty substitutes all other guarantees and obligations, either verbal, written (non-mandatory) by law, conventional, malfeasance or others. COMPANY will not, under any circumstances, be liable for direct damage, costs or expenses, if the client is a legal person.
9. If the customer does not collect the items he/she has brought in for repair within three months, then the company shall not be liable for their safe keeping.
10. All consumables or components of a product (for instance chargers, batteries, headphones, feed-gear, etc) are covered by a warranty for good function under terms referred to third paragraph, for a period not exceeding three months.
11. The warranty is valid for products that have been sold by the COMPANY. In case of a defective product, it is customer’s obligation to deliver the product at any Company’s stores (excluding big household appliances where the technician’s visit is required, e.g. washing machines, fridges, cookers etc). It should be noted that in the event that the buyer sent the product to the store via courier, shipping costs are charged to the buyer.
The Company shall bear no responsibility for any total or partial loss of personal data during the repairing of the device. The exclusive responsibility for the safekeeping of personal data in any electronic device lies only with the legal user of the product. In addition, the Company bears no responsibility for any partial or total loss of data that may be due to a defect of the electronic device, whether this was caused by a manufacturing mistake (included in the warranty) or by a user mistake (excluded from the warranty).
The company guarantees that all products, at the time of their original purchase, are free from defects in workmanship, materials, design and human work, under the above terms and conditions.
We are at your disposal for any assistance or service is necessary to repair damage to your appliances, even in case you had not supply the devices from our company.